The Historic Beresford Estate
- Brick, Historic
9325 Shawnee Run Road Indian Hill, OH, 452432 United States Get directions$2,250,000 $173/Sq. ft.
- Parking 4 car garage
- Area Villiage of Indian Hill
- District Indian Hill Exempted Schools
- Listed 7 Years 25 Days Ago
The Historic Beresford Estate...perfect Traditional Colonial on 9.3 private rolling acres. Custom built in 1925, this stunning home offers quality construction, large airy formal rooms, front to rear 32 Ft entry hall, tile roof, beautiful trees, formal gardens and expansive terraces. A 9 acre setting for this superbly built brick colonial, with vistas to the rear from expansive terraces, makes for gracious country living. Tile roof, copper gutters, downspouts and slate terraces are a few of the exterior features. Indoors is a front to rear entry, large formal rooms and hardwood floors throughout. A very special family estate.
- Entry 32x14, Grand Living Rm 33x18,Formal Dining Room 24x18, Chefs Kitchen 14x13, Breakfast Room 14x13, Family Room 22x14, Formal Library 17x15, Recreation Room 37x14, Private Owners Suite 17x16, Bedroom 2 17x15, Bedroom 3 18x14, Bedroom 4 15x17, Bedroom 5 13x13, Bedroom Level 1 No Gracious Open Foyers with Wood Floors & Closet & Formal Power Room, Living Room with Wood Floors, Fireplace, Walkout, Wet Bar. Formal Dining Room Feat Wood Floors, Chandelier, Walkout, French Doors Kitchen Features Wood Floor, Eat-In, Gourmet, Country, Wood Cabinets, Island, Walkout, Window Treatment Family Room Feat Wood Floors, Fireplace, Library Features Wood Floor, Bookcase, Window Treatment, Panel Walls, Owners Suite; Wood Floor, Bath Adjoins, Sitting Room. Owners Suite Bath; Features Shower, Tub, Ceramic Tile, Window Treatment. Additional interior features; Multi Panel Doors, 9+ Ceilings, Crown Moldings, Beam Ceilings, French Doors, Elevator, Solarium, Summer Kitchen.
- Outside Feature Patio, Deck, Yard Lights . Land Description 9+ acres. Miscellaneous Features; Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Attic Storage, Heat Detector, 220 Volt, Laundry Chute and Wooded Valley Views.
- Basement Full, Foundation Poured, Roof Tile, Gas Propane, Water Source Public, Sewer Aerobic, Windows Wood, Double Hung, Occupancy Negotiable, Architecture Colonial, Construction Brick, Fireplace Wood, Marble, Stone,Parking Off Street, Heating Oil, Forced Air, Cooling Central Air.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Indian Hill Middle School||6-8||1.9 mi|
|9||Indian Hill High School||9-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||Cincinnati Country Day School||PK-12||0.8 mi|
|9||Indian Hill Elementary School||3-5||1.7 mi|
|NA||Indian Hill Primary Elementary School||PK-2||1.8 mi|
|NA||St. Gertrude School||K-8||2.8 mi|
|NA||St. Paul Nursery School||PK-8||3.2 mi|
|NA||Springs East School||PK-3||3.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Debra WrightCLHMS: Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Agent with 33 years experience
- Re/Max Preferred Group 7710 Shawnee Run Road, Suite G-6, Cincinnati, OH 45243
- Mobile (513) 508-2333
- Office (513) 271-1600
- Email LuxuryHomes@Realtor.com
- Areas Served Cincinnati , Village of Indian Hill, Madeira, Montgomery, Symmes Township, Sycamore Township, Kenwood, Hyde Park, River-views, Concorde Hills , Deerfield Township , Amberley Village.
- Specializations Fine Homes & Luxury Properties